Modified Monday

It's interesting, but I wonder why these manufacturers can't specify which make and model guitars they will fit and what should be done to make them fit if they're not a direct drop-in.

It's interesting, but I wonder why these manufacturers can't specify which make and model guitars they will fit and what should be done to make them fit if they're not a direct drop-in.

6ca9003d8a.png

SG381-4.jpg

the screw's positions are ok, but 10mm hole... anyone knows the hole for stock SE tuners?

I know it's not Monday, but I'm trying to clear the deck for completion of the "Somebody Buy Me This" and the "Oops! I Did It Again" project guitars this weekend. A little upgrade for the SC Ted McCarty. One shiny (satin actually) new MannMade 2300 bridge. This bad boy sounded amazing as it was, now it's sounds amazing-er! Looks killer too!

20160714_120051_zpsbxhmiozz.jpg
20160714_120037_zpslw0vogk8.jpg

I know it's not Monday, but I'm trying to clear the deck for completion of the "Somebody Buy Me This" and the "Oops! I Did It Again" project guitars this weekend. A little upgrade for the SC Ted McCarty. One shiny (satin actually) new MannMade 2300 bridge. This bad boy sounded amazing as it was, now it's sounds amazing-er! Looks killer too!

20160714_120051_zpsbxhmiozz.jpg
20160714_120037_zpslw0vogk8.jpg
Every day is Modified Monday!

Love your work as always, I really dig the lack of burst on this guitar too.

I've been so slack lately, I've got a couple to post (just the mod process of my Santana and SAS) plus I have a 2300 still sitting in my drawer... :(

Every day is Modified Monday!

Love your work as always, I really dig the lack of burst on this guitar too.

I've been so slack lately, I've got a couple to post (just the mod process of my Santana and SAS) plus I have a 2300 still sitting in my drawer... :(
Thanks bro! You'd better get after it!

Can you explain how it sounds better? I'm curious if this upgrade is right for me.

Well, personally, I think there's a little more "clarity", or "openness" and additional sustain. Plus, you can get the intonation spot on with the adjustable saddles. On top of that, John is THE MAN! (no pun intended)! Roxanne rocks too!

Wow that is a nice guitar. Grass aint not too shabby either buddy. I really like the un-burst tops.

Wow that is a nice guitar. Grass aint not too shabby either buddy. I really like the un-burst tops.

Thanks! It used to belong to MA Pete, and then went to another forum member out west before it landed in my happy hands.

New sod....figured I'd get some pics in while it still looks good!

Came across this used SE One a couple of months back at the local GC for a ridiculous sub $275 price. Was there to get strings, but couldn't resist the cheapness. Figured I'd gussy it up a bit.

Gold Phase II tuners, Signature Club 2016 TRC and gold screw, Core nut, Lollar P90, Gold MannMade 2300, Amber Lamp Shade knob and finished off with gold screws for the pick guard. A square of JJ's Gorgomyte cloth to the fret board, and a microfiber doused with Pledge to finish it off.

20160915_135651_zpsnxt2vngr.jpg

20160915_135704_zpsqiwvygwz.jpg

20160915_135714_zpsrvstgeqb.jpg

Back