Modern Eagle V?

There's a USB jack in the back. Plug in a thumb drive loaded with all your favorite songs and the guitar plays its self.

Years ago, there was an article in Mad magazine about the future. The future of music was guitars that played themselves - the music was on punch cards.

I picked up an ME1 last weekend and during a chat with the dealer he showed my some pics from a PRS Europe dealer event where he’d chosen tops and necks for the ones heading his way. They were all maple necks which is great but I must admit I think of ME’s as rosewood neck guitars.
On the other hand PRS isn’t known for wearing rose tinted glasses, their all about the next great idea, and this looks and sounds great!

I picked up an ME1 last weekend and during a chat with the dealer he showed my some pics from a PRS Europe dealer event where he’d chosen tops and necks for the ones heading his way. They were all maple necks which is great but I must admit I think of ME’s as rosewood neck guitars.
On the other hand PRS isn’t known for wearing rose tinted glasses, their all about the next great idea, and this looks and sounds great!

Well, it is called the Modern Eagle and not the Clinging To The Past Eagle.

Congrats on the ME I pickup - serious voodoo in that run!

I like the innovation on the pickups and switching system. I just vastly prefer rosewood necks to maple necks tone wise. The preference and experience for others may vary :)

Congrats on the ME I pickup - serious voodoo in that run!

I like the innovation on the pickups and switching system. I just vastly prefer rosewood necks to maple necks tone wise. The preference and experience for others may vary :)

Thanks very much, it’s an incredible instrument, many were sacrificed in pursuit of it but it was all gear I bought when I was a teenager and had vastly different taste!

I’m on the same page as you neck wise I think, I’m a big fan of rosewood and love the way it feels. Maple has great visual appeal but you can’t beat a bit of naked rosewood

Back