Modern Eagle V

Wouldn't that be cool? With all the new offerings, why not one more model to confuse me so much more on what I should choose this year. Maybe 594 scale, rosewood neck and brushstroke birds,quilt top option!!!. I don't know, just wishful thinking and thought it would be cool since the Paul's Guitar is now off the site. Anybody else in?

Wouldn't that be cool? With all the new offerings, why not one more model to confuse me so much more on what I should choose this year. Maybe 594 scale, rosewood neck and brushstroke birds,quilt top option!!!. I don't know, just wishful thinking and thought it would be cool since the Paul's Guitar is now off the site. Anybody else in?
I can help with some of those - 594, Braz neck. No brush stroke or quilt though...

image.jpg

Is there an ME IV?

Unfortunately not, but as I said in the opening post, would'nt it be cool. Especially with the Paul's Guitar, the last generation of the Modern Eagle going away, I was hoping we would see a next generation sometime soon.

So, we've seen a lot of your exquisite stuff. Do,you have any plain Jane guitars?

I became interested because of 1) love of music, and 2) love of figured wood. I got the wood bug from my dad. So, if I interpret “plain Jane” to mean non-figured wood, I really only have 2: My first “good” electric, a ‘76 Black Beauty Les Paul and a gold top SE PRS SC.

Back