Modern Eagle V Experience 2020

I want, but cannot afford right now, which is fine. I honestly need to take stock of my PRS collection and appreciate it for what it is, rather than trying to continually add to it. (Yes, I probably need therapy for admitting that.)

I really would have liked a RW neck though, which I believe is a common feature on the previous MEs? That might have made me bite.

But it looks like a fine instrument!

I want, but cannot afford right now, which is fine. I honestly need to take stock of my PRS collection and appreciate it for what it is, rather than trying to continually add to it. (Yes, I probably need therapy for admitting that.)

I really would have liked a RW neck though, which I believe is a common feature on the previous MEs? That might have made me bite.

But it looks like a fine instrument!
I can relate to all of that.

I really want too - but having bought a 594 HBii and a Custom 24 Floyd in recent months, I really cannot afford to add an MEv to my collection. I would trade in my 509 as the MEv covers the same territory and more - even if it is different tonally. That being said, even if I were to trade, I doubt I would have the money to make up the difference - and these don't come in Fire Burst Red either....

Still I would compromise and go for the Charcoal finish if I could. It sounds amazing and has so much versatility too!! Looks incredible as well

I really want too - but having bought a 594 HBii and a Custom 24 Floyd in recent months, I really cannot afford to add an MEv to my collection. I would trade in my 509 as the MEv covers the same territory and more - even if it is different tonally. That being said, even if I were to trade, I doubt I would have the money to make up the difference - and these don't come in Fire Burst Red either....

Still I would compromise and go for the Charcoal finish if I could. It sounds amazing and has so much versatility too!! Looks incredible as well
I'm in the same boat. But, my wheels are turning trying to figure out what I'd be willing to live without.

knkoorkwlehrc8yamiq8.jpg

iqi6xhqctmrzb9zg3ty8.jpg

FYI I just saw Dave's Guitars has three left currently listed (1 charcoal, 2 river blue), so you get to see what you get.

Edited: and they are showing up everywhere on Reverb as well from stores who have them in stock.

Last edited:
Damn. I just got a 24. I might have gone for this. Sooooo many options. Guess I can get one used in a year or two

Listen everyone...... Get one while you can! MEV is hands down best model PRS ever made in MY opinion. I have two of the first PS run and I them. Now these are approx 40% less the cost of first run, expensive but it’s sooooo much guitar for the money.

My babies ......

HhBYAnX.jpg

I'm in the same boat. But, my wheels are turning trying to figure out what I'd be willing to live without.
They’re soooo versatile I really don’t miss anything I had to sell to get mine. I also love Paul models with TCI pups.

I so want one of these....
BTW you of all people need to get one of these! I would love to read your evaluation of the pick up sounds and tones. You always do such great write ups. Your analysis of pick up tones are second to none. I know you love the tones of 513 and the Special, this model is the icing on the cake.

I know man. I have a couple Bogner's I could part with that would make a big dent, but I have a 305 on the way and I am in Canada; I would get dinged pretty hard right now with exchange and duties. :(

Back