Modern Eagle I Questions

My first ME1 was a FBJ stoptail. I LOVED that guitar, but hated the RP pickups. Perhaps hate is a strong word, but 57/08s REALLY made it something special. However, over the years, the Faded Blue Jean faded a bit too much for my taste. It sort of turned a weird light-greenish, natural. Instead of having I sold it to finance my Private Stock. I ended up replacing it with the last original-spec, Emerald ME1 produced. I still didn’t like the RPs, so I swapped in a set of zebra Dragon 1s. It’s ungodly good. When PRSh visited the Cincinnati GC a few years ago, QueenCityGuitars gave it a spin through something like a 5150. If you guys don’t know him, Bryan is a MONSTER guitar player. He literally had guys line up and ask him to play stuff. Grab one if you can. The Modern Eagles are only a pickup swap away from perfection.

EIJdEZC.jpg

HWmuJBA.jpg

Stellar!

My first ME1 was a FBJ stoptail. I LOVED that guitar, but hated the RP pickups. Perhaps hate is a strong word, but 57/08s REALLY made it something special. However, over the years, the Faded Blue Jean faded a bit too much for my taste. It sort of turned a weird light-greenish, natural. Instead of having I sold it to finance my Private Stock. I ended up replacing it with the last original-spec, Emerald ME1 produced. I still didn’t like the RPs, so I swapped in a set of zebra Dragon 1s. It’s ungodly good. When PRSh visited the Cincinnati GC a few years ago, QueenCityGuitars gave it a spin through something like a 5150. If you guys don’t know him, Bryan is a MONSTER guitar player. He literally had guys line up and ask him to play stuff. Grab one if you can. The Modern Eagles are only a pickup swap away from perfection.

EIJdEZC.jpg

HWmuJBA.jpg
Oh gods, I *wish* mine was that color. If you ever decide to part with it ... dibs!

Back