Miss November - Singlecut 594

Simply stunning, like all the GOM; but not my style (so a good thing I don't have to be disappointed it's out of my price range!)
I'm not a fan of the maple or lighter coloured neck/fretboard, or light blue coloured guitars, but if it was a Cherry or McCarty Sunburst with rosewood or ebony fretboard, well I'd be drooling for starters!

Me too re not being a fan of a Maple Neck or Board on a Singlecut-style.

I was half-expecting the November or December GOM run to be exactly like or similar to my Singlecut McCarty 594 Private Stock Prototype, Mahogany Neck, Brazilian Board and Faded McCarty Glow in finish. And cool "Blade Knots" inlays.

36cccaa3-7ddc-4ef3-82aa-b7fb7231f65d_zpse0ennirm.jpg

IMG_0032_zpssjsrs2bt.jpg

IMG_0043_zpsjbievs75.jpg

It is to die for, best guitar I have ever owned!!

I am glad they did a Singlecut 594 GOM, and I am okay that they did it significantly different than mine. It makes mine more special! ;)

Me too re not being a fan of a Maple Neck or Board on a Singlecut-style.

I was half-expecting the November or December GOM run to be exactly like or similar to my Singlecut McCarty 594 Private Stock Prototype, Mahogany Neck, Brazilian Board and Faded McCarty Glow in finish. And cool "Blade Knots" inlays.

36cccaa3-7ddc-4ef3-82aa-b7fb7231f65d_zpse0ennirm.jpg

IMG_0032_zpssjsrs2bt.jpg

IMG_0043_zpsjbievs75.jpg

It is to die for, best guitar I have ever owned!!

I am glad they did a Singlecut 594 GOM, and I am okay that they did it significantly different than mine. It makes mine more special! ;)

Drool...

Is it too early to upgrade? I only got a Bernie two months ago but this GOM seems to be just about exactly what I am looking for.

Cheers,
Tom

Back