Miss November - Singlecut 594

Both Oct and Nov are SWEET !!!!!!
594 Single Cut is something I could own :)

My Singlecut 594 Private Stock Prototype I got about a month ago is hands-down the best guitar I have ever owned. MINDBLOWINGLY AMAZING!! (My avatar guitar.)

Mine is the "traditional" formula of Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck, Maple Top, and Brazilian Rosewood Board.

This GOM is gorgeous, and a real collectors piece, love the finish, the birds and the Binding. But IMO this one won't get you those "Classic Singlecut" tones, with a Swamp Ash Body and a Maple Board. (It is not clear what the Neck wood is...)

I wondered if the November or December GOM would be a Singlecut McCarty 594. I will pass on this one as I want my DC and SC 594's to have that more classic wood formula.

I am actually a bit relieved, for the sake of my wallet (whew, dodged a bullet!), considering I have two PS 594's already (one DC and one SC) and three more in the oven (one coming soon from a March spec, and two next year from a September spec).

If this would have come out with the traditional wood formula, I likely would not have been able to resist adding one to the collection!! :)

Oh my lord! That is just spectacular. Wow....I'm going to leave you guys here while I go back to staring at Miss November

WOW.....honestly cannot come up with anything better to say about this guitar. The maple neck is such a welcome surprise on this model. I would do unspeakable acts to get this guitar, but for now I'll just cross my fingers and hope PRS comes out with some more all maple neck models! Really though, please?......maybe CE? New SAS? Limited CU24 run for us broke guys who cannot afford Artist/PS. Also, while I'm at it... How about that White Tiger finish, such a beautiful creation and it's hardly ever used!

Damn. Would want, but only 20 pieces? There's no way I'd be able to, I don't think. I predict all 20 will get sold in very short order.

The birds are spectacular. Those might be my favourite birds since the brushstroke birds. And on a maple neck, no less!

Damn...I need to lose some proverbial weight.

Back