Mira S2 Satin

BillThomasTrio

Hello all. First post. I purchased one of the "prototype" Mira S2 Satin in cherry. Wondering if anyone can tell me anything about this guitar? Was told it was a prototype and that they only made about twelve of each color before deciding that the Mira would not be part of the satin line. Came with a better set-up than any other guitar I've ever purchased and it plays like a dream.

Wondering if anyone can tell me anything about it or where my place is based on my Serial number? Thanks for any help in advance.

That's who I spoke to. I am looking for confirmation from PRS and was under the impression that they do monitor these forums...? Is that not correct?

That's who I spoke to. I am looking for confirmation from PRS and was under the impression that they do monitor these forums...? Is that not correct?
You're better off emailing Customer Service ([email protected]). Anytime I've emailed them I've usually gotten a response in 24 hours.

Congrats on the Mira!

Thank you so much. I don't recall ever being so in love with an instrument. Even though it's an assembly line/production model, it truly feels like someone made it for me. The craftsmanship is excellent. I am thrilled to be a part of the community. Thank you for your help. My daughters name is Mira, so this is just that much cooler for me. I wish I had made this purchase a while ago.

Congrats. I just got a satin S2 Std 24. I hope they make the Mira in satin on a regular basis in the future. I want a semi hollow one.

Thank you so much. I don't recall ever being so in love with an instrument. Even though it's an assembly line/production model, it truly feels like someone made it for me. The craftsmanship is excellent. I am thrilled to be a part of the community. Thank you for your help. My daughters name is Mira, so this is just that much cooler for me. I wish I had made this purchase a while ago.

Great! I was tempted by a Vela of that prototypes series, but having it delivered in Italy could require immense taxes to be paid.
Luckily to your daughter, you don't like Ibanez's, otherwise you could have named her RGT6EXEF-BK ...

That just doubles the AWESOME of that instrument! I have played a few Mira models, and I'm always amazed at how snappy, comfortable, and fun they are--I bet that satin finish goes great with it...aaaand now I've got a Mira hankering ;)

OK, here are some pics. One I took which is horrible. My iPhone takes terrible pics. BUT... I am fortunate that the photos The Guitar Store took, the store that had these prototypes for sale, are of my actual guitar, so they sent me all of the professionally
image1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
shot photos with no watermark. So I'll post those because they are a hundred times better than what I could ever take.

Very nice, I would enjoy one of those with some boyds on the neck.
All mahogany, many have said it before, it is the SG of the PRS clan.
And I bet it plays way better than my SG too ;)

Oh yeah, a semi-hollow one for me.
http://www.prsguitars.com/s2mirasemihollow/

Ooops, I best not think about this, I just got a new guitar a few weeks back :D

Nice.....I love the dot fretboard. I want to get a PRS with dots on the neck. Just something about them. Maybe a Vela or a Mira or a DGT or a Mira or a .......

Back