Mira Korina info... Anyone got it?

BillThomasTrio

After waiting for almost two years to find one, today I became the proud owner of a Korina Mira with moons and a thin neck. I have been told these were manufactured in limited quantities. Is that true? Anyone know how many were made and any of the specs? Thanks in advance for your help.

PS, if this thread already exists, I did use the search and didn't see it. Don't want to get flamed on my first day.

After waiting for almost two years to find one, today I became the proud owner of a Korina Mira with moons and a thin neck. I have been told these were manufactured in limited quantities. Is that true? Anyone know how many were made and any of the specs? Thanks in advance for your help.

PS, if this thread already exists, I did use the search and didn't see it. Don't want to get flamed on my first day.
Sweet as sweet! Congrats on an ultra cool score!

I used to own one of these (with birds). They were indeed a limited run. Mine succumbed to having it's headstock shatter against the bassist's in a rather lively gig! I miss that guitar sometimes.

Congrats!

Here's a look at the one I used to own. I ordered it under the first year PTC promo where you bought the guitar, and the PTC would install pickups of your choice in it. I had a zebra grissom treble and zebra 57/08 bass installed. I made the tort' guard for it with the 3-way drop in to split them. Never took photos with the zebras installed. Sold the guitar without them, or the guard.

I've owned 2 of them. I think of them as SG slayers. I put 57/08s in mine. I miss them, but I sold them to finance my first Mdern Eagle.

Back