Mira appreciation thread

I really dig my Mira. I need to switch it to 9.5s to see if I like it even more that way. Still thinking about switching the pickups as well, but not decided on what to try. Also thinking about a white pearloid pick guard.

Yours is, indeed, a dang good Mira. I think white pearloid would look most groovy on it. Then again, I dig white pearloid on almost anything...

Last edited:
FPdNlhu.jpg

6XsHdKg.jpg

Yours is, indeed, a dang good Mira. I think white pearled would look most groovy on it. Then again, I dig white pearled on almost anything...
Thanks! And yeah, I dig the white pearloid a lot also. I was debating if I did that, what color pickups to use, and if I'd need to replace the TRC also. Just thinking at this point, but cold weather is not far away and I'll be cooped up inside and ready to do some winter projects.

Thanks! And yeah, I dig the white pearloid a lot also. I was debating if I did that, what color pickups to use, and if I'd need to replace the TRC also. Just thinking at this point, but cold weather is not far away and I'll be cooped up inside and ready to do some winter projects.

I'd do the truss cover too, in my mind they should match. I'd probably do covered pickups in that scenario...

I'd do the truss cover too, in my mind they should match. I'd probably do covered pickups in that scenario...
Yeah, agree on TRC and pickguard matching. Hadn't considered covered pickups but that would certainly work.

P.S. Also notice my rag that stays in front of the ATMA because of the light show that thing does when you play. (Only thing I don't love about that amp! But it's annoying!)

Love the guitar. Double-love the Boogie!

Me too.

Here's my beater Mira. It's been rode hard, for sure. It was a mess when I got it, but I'm not complaining for $500. A ton of elbow grease, all new electronics, and a set of Suhr Doug Aldrich pickups make it a beast!

cSHAART.jpg

3qwMG3w.jpg

fQbhPaR.jpg

MczPfQJ.jpg

fSR6cBG.jpg

jefsJG3.jpg

ym7Iea9.jpg

HrXYZw7.jpg

pB6uy13.jpg

BTW, it was listed in "Excellent" condition! :rolleyes:

Such a great guitar!

I like it! What's in the cabs?

One of them is his Avatar!

Here's my beater Mira. It's been rode hard, for sure. It was a mess when I got it, but I'm not complaining for $500. A ton of elbow grease, all new electronics, and a set of Suhr Doug Aldrich pickups make it a beast!

cSHAART.jpg

3qwMG3w.jpg

fQbhPaR.jpg

MczPfQJ.jpg

fSR6cBG.jpg

jefsJG3.jpg

ym7Iea9.jpg

HrXYZw7.jpg

pB6uy13.jpg

BTW, it was listed in "Excellent" condition! :rolleyes:

looks like something i would have.

Back