Mira appreciation thread

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
Man, no matter what other guitars I've had, the Mira is the one I keep coming back to. I've owned 3 - a 2008, a 2013, and a 2010. The 2010 Wild Mint that I've named Luna is the one I still have, and good gods it's a magical guitar. Just got done with band practice today and Luna delivered as always.

Anyway, who has a Mira out there, and how much do you love it? Let's see the Miras!!!

I'll start....

10mira1.jpg

I have an S2 and an SE for the gigs, theyre quite different but love them both, theyre both around or under 6lbs and now I have my eye on a Mira X from the past love them! have no pics at this time apologize......lol

My 2012 non-birds Frost Blue Metallic Mira, which was also my first USA PRS. I bought this while I was on vacation in Colorado several years ago and had it shipped home. I recently picked up an amp I've been chasing for a while, and the Mira sounds absolutely stellar played through it.

BTW, I'm still looking for a PRS factory pearloid TRC and pickguard if someone has one available PM me please!
wFXynlQ.png

5tonSSe.png

Here's my beater Mira. It's been rode hard, for sure. It was a mess when I got it, but I'm not complaining for $500. A ton of elbow grease, all new electronics, and a set of Suhr Doug Aldrich pickups make it a beast!

cSHAART.jpg

3qwMG3w.jpg

fQbhPaR.jpg

MczPfQJ.jpg

fSR6cBG.jpg

jefsJG3.jpg

ym7Iea9.jpg

HrXYZw7.jpg

pB6uy13.jpg

BTW, it was listed in "Excellent" condition! :rolleyes:

I really dig my Mira. I need to switch it to 9.5s to see if I like it even more that way. Still thinking about switching the pickups as well, but not decided on what to try. Also thinking about a white pearloid pick guard.

Back