Minding my own business, when...

Once it had all 'passed' the consultant advised me (totally serious and deadpan) to reduce or avoid cheese, red meat and wine. Better just shoot me instead!

Right? I don't even eat meat but I'll agree that this is ludicrous advice.

just finally had a CT scan and they found 5 little guys qued up in the left kidney and a 5-6mm one in the right

Oh, man. That big one sounds like a candidate for reverse roto rooter... Yikes!

Man I'm glad you dig it!!!
It is one of those riffs that just stays with you for sure. :p
Puscifer is Maynard from Tool's other band.
If you like "Momma Sed", definitely check out their other stuff...

I had to download that one, Jon. Once I punched up the lyrics, I had to have it.... and not because of the reference to a kidney stone.

Last edited:
I caught it in a coffee filter yesterday. Small. Jagged. Vicious.
this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

/just kidding!! Hahaha

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

This thread is like a train wreck. I know I don't want to see it but I can't stop myself from clicking on it.

No red meat, wine, cheese and leafy green veg? Man, add beer and you have the 5 levels of my nutritional pyramid!

So happy to hear this one has passed, that must have sucked brass nuts.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, and all it says on it is "OW--ow, ow, oww..." Worst pain I've ever had, and I've broken the occasional bone, and had numerous surgeries from the time I was three months old to correct the effects of having had polio as an infant--and kidney stones are the worst! I had mine 25 years ago, and luckily, they were able to pulverize it with ultrasound so I could pass it. Thankfully, I've never had another one--I REALLY don't want one!

Thanks to everyone for their supportive posts and commiseration. I wouldn't wish kidney stones on even my worst detractors.

Hearing anything like this happening to my buddy makes me wanna beat the hell out of the universe. :mad:

In fact, I´m gonna do it right now! Ninja style.

(Did you see it? No, you didn´t)

I just had my eighth stone two months ago. Passed the first seven, first was about 20 years ago.

This last one was bigger and needed "teh blasting" which was really a rich experience.

They suck monkey balls. End of story.

Back