Mike Mushok's Custom PRS 7 String Baritone Stolen

themike

http://www.artistdirect.com/enterta...en-from-staind-guitarist-mike-mushok/10124580

"Staind guitarist Mike Mushok, one of the best musicians in hard rock and nicest guys out there, has become the victim of serious theft. A custom-made seven-string Paul Reed Smith [PRS] Amber Burst guitar was stolen from Mushok. The crime allegedly took place in Little Rock, AR at River Fest 2012 at The Clinton Presidential Center last night, Friday May 25, 2012. The guitar is very close to Mushok's heart as it's one of only two in existence, and it's a crucial element of the band's current live show. Mike is only requesting the guitar be returned. If found please contact [email protected]. He needs your help so if you have any information. Once again, please immediately email [email protected] ."

prsx.jpg

I know a guy that REALLY wanted one. The self-proclaimed 7-string activist had entire threads dedicated to the subject. Maybe he got tired of waiting... :rolleyes:

[he he he]

Kidding aside, I hope the thief loses his hands in a very painful way. I seriously do.

I know a guy that REALLY wanted one. The self-proclaimed 7-string activist had entire threads dedicated to the subject. Maybe he got tired of waiting... :rolleyes:

[he he he]

Kidding aside, I hope the thief loses his hands in a very painful way. I seriously do.

Haha I live an honest life my friend, and would never bring shame to the PRS family like that <3

But yes, it sucks big time. I mean those are the only 2 seven strings in a Baritone scale. They are also the only ones Ive ever seen that had skitchy's PRS version of a hipshot (the baseplate and saddles of a tremolo used as a hard tail!) Im sure Mike is super bummed because hes been playing them everyday since he got them :(

It appears that the guitar has been recovered. The dipwad brought it in the the Little Rock GC store trying to sell it.

I'm thinking maybe he'll meet a Staind fan while behind bars...

That really sucks that this still happens in 2012! I want to see some kick ass music and my favourite guitarists playing their good gear without worrying some "fan" will have sticky fingers!

Oh and it is beautiful and we need to be able to buy one! ;)

Back