Might need a Mira...

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
I went to a shop the other day to check out a Matchless amp. Not much for PRS, but they had an SE Mira. Fun guitar! Sounded and played great. I haven't played a core in a long time. I remember liking them back when they came out. Can't remember how I feel about the neck pickup sound with 24 frets. I have zero 24 fretters. I'd need to find one with a regular neck shape, I don't like the thin much.

Then I thought about the S2- 22 frets, regular neck...I'd really dig a semi hollow but they don't pop up often. I like dots on the Mira better anyways.

I loved my Mira, wish I had another one.

Same. I really miss the Korina one I had.

yt1rFoN.jpg

They should’ve made more of the Satin S2 Miras… I have a feeling that if I got my hands on one, my wallet would’ve come out. But, if memory serves, the satin finish was a limited run.

I had a Mira X, which was cool, very light and very bright sounding (not in a bad way). Still have the 25th with soapbars, different but very cool, too.

They should’ve made more of the Satin S2 Miras… I have a feeling that if I got my hands on one, my wallet would’ve come out. But, if memory serves, the satin finish was a limited run.

I had a Mira X, which was cool, very light and very bright sounding (not in a bad way). Still have the 25th with soapbars, different but very cool, too.
I didn’t even know they did a satin run. I’d totally be down.

Keep the pics coming too! I tend to like the ones that are well used too. I think if a core came along with a regular neck, I’d pull the trigger. Prices are a little ridiculous these days which doesn’t help. I’d rather get a road worn one than pay near brand new prices.

I am still ever-searching for a Mira X. Why? 22 frets and wide-fat. They are NOT exactly falling out of the trees!

I have an S2 and an SE...the SE i use to gig with but yeah OP the S2 is a fine guitar....the SEs are wonderful as well...used theyre plentiful....I recently saw an S2 on GC used site selling for like 720 bucks....insane value!

I do love my core Mira. It just feels right.

Oddly enough, I came into having a second one last fall. Traded it to another member here, who I think then traded it to someone. A couple of weeks ago, I saw it on our local FB marketplace, so it somehow made its way back to MN. Now it's at a Music-Go-Round here. Nice playing and sounding guitar, but still searching for its home.

It was a less-common Mira, with birds and a Pattern Regular neck. My keeper Mira has bird, PR, and a maple top. I'd picked up the wandering one to see if I could hear a difference between an all-hog and my maple top. Nope, my ears are not that good.

Back