Mick Mars sues Motley Crue

WeFixFlats

Respect The Clave
Here we go...the accusations are flying back and forth...

Schon v Cain
Frehley v Stanley
Mars v Crue

9od56LujOZbLtdnAzy203dbAz4i.jpg

For real though, if you can only make money from music by touring, and someone doesn’t want to, or cannot tour… then that person shouldn’t get the same money as people who do.

I hate to emphasize with anyone from Motley Crue, but I’d be a lil’ salty too.

For real though, if you can only make money from music by touring, and someone doesn’t want to, or cannot tour… then that person shouldn’t get the same money as people who do.

I hate to emphasize with anyone from Motley Crue, but I’d be a lil’ salty too.
In Theory One Could Argue That But In Reality It All Depends On How The Business Side Of Things Was Structured.

In Theory One Could Argue That But In Reality It All Depends On How The Business Side Of Things Was Structured.
Which is why I guess they have to sue each other.

Their business changed. Mick should absolutely be entitled to his original percentage of the business that no longer makes any money, but 25% of the profits from something he’s not doing sounds unreasonable.

Their business changed. Mick should absolutely be entitled to his original percentage of the business that no longer makes any money, but 25% of the profits from something he’s not doing sounds unreasonable.
Yeah, they’ve gotta have a lot of revenue streams: streaming, merch, licensing, publishing, etc.

I Hear Ya But How things Sound Vs. How Things Are Written In Contract Can Be Two Very Different Things. There Are A Lot Of Ways Artists Get Paid So It May Not Be ONLY About the Touring Aspect. Who Knows? We Never Will... There Are Always 12 Sides To The Coin In These Issues, Especially In This Crazy Business. I Am Glad I Am Out And Free! :)

They’re are a bunch of snivelling 5 year olds. Gene and Paul are at the forefront of all this shite! They are just beyond disgusting.

Everything they’ve done since 86’ing the makeup is as good as Kiss without makeup.

There are several artists I like who hit a stretch in the 80s where they put out some good material, but enough for 1/2 or 2/3 the number of albums they put out. Kiss after the makeup (for me) had one total miss album (or near-total miss), one album I find to be very overrated, one underrated, two that combine for one very solid album, and one classic. So about 50%.

In my opinion, they only made three decent albums: Too Fast For Love, Shout at the Devil and the '94 Corabi album. The rest is all meh or garbage. I hope Mick Mars gets what he deserves. He always seemed like the sane one in that band anyway.

In my opinion, they only made three decent albums: Too Fast For Love, Shout at the Devil and the '94 Corabi album. The rest is all meh or garbage. I hope Mick Mars gets what he deserves. He always seemed like the sane one in that band anyway.
I’d agree with this. Although, I remember liking New Tattoo, at the time. Haven’t listened to it in 20 years, easily.

TLDR version: shareholders of the Motley Crue corporation had an emergency meeting in order to throw Mars out as a director of the corporation due to his so claimed memory issues.

So unfortunate, so rock and roll

Back