Mick Mars sues Motley Crue

TLDR version: shareholders of the Motley Crue corporation had an emergency meeting in order to throw Mars out as a director of the corporation due to his so claimed memory issues.

So unfortunate, so rock and roll
So basically, Nikki Sixx pulled a Don Brewer (Grand Funk Railroad)

In my opinion, they only made three decent albums: Too Fast For Love, Shout at the Devil and the '94 Corabi album. The rest is all meh or garbage. I hope Mick Mars gets what he deserves. He always seemed like the sane one in that band anyway.
IMO it’s SATD or GTFO.

I only wish Live Wire was on SATD instead of that dumb Beatles song.

I am so sick of the drama with Motley Crüe, Ratt, Dylan Mulvaney and Bud Light. Enough. That is why delete is my best friend.

I got enough going on in my life.

I am so sick of the drama with Motley Crüe, Ratt, Dylan Mulvaney and Bud Light. Enough. That is why delete is my best friend.

I got enough going on in my life.
First I’ve heard. What, is MAC cosmetics in trouble and getting bought by Budweiser or something?

Nah, but that sounds like something I could see him doing.

I’ve been avoiding the news the past couple weeks.
I really can’t avoid watching the news. That is my husband’s and my quality time together. We have a coffee or a tea together and then criticize everything we see on the news. It’s so much fun!!

I really can’t avoid watching the news. That is my husband’s and my quality time together. We have a coffee or a tea together and then criticize everything we see on the news. It’s so much fun!!
Lol! Yeah, my wife and I will do that too, but she’s been busy with this Bravo show scandal in her free time lately.

Back