Merry Christmas!

Am scheduled to prepare a Saturday meal for Mom and nephew, plus a serving for next door neighbor.

Shrimp Platter
Cocktail Sauce
Extra Sharp Vermont Cheddar
Garlic Rosemary Prime Rib Roast
Horseradish Sauce
Homemade Sausage Stuffing
Garlic Green Beans
Argentinian Malbec
Iced Tea
Ginger Beer
Iced Water
Blueberry Pie

Have dusted the apartment, will vacuum in a minute, toss the trash, then hop in the shower. Roast planned to go into the oven 3:30 PM thereabouts. Family scheduled to arrive 5:30 PM sharp. Neighbor will receive his plate once the roast has had a chance to rest and then can carve.

If this isn't decent food, please place your ideas in the suggestion box outside my door. Am always open to trying recipes that will work for you.

Am scheduled to prepare a Saturday meal for Mom and nephew, plus a serving for next door neighbor.

Shrimp Platter
Cocktail Sauce
Extra Sharp Vermont Cheddar
Garlic Rosemary Prime Rib Roast
Horseradish Sauce
Homemade Sausage Stuffing
Garlic Green Beans
Argentinian Malbec
Iced Tea
Ginger Beer
Iced Water
Blueberry Pie

Have dusted the apartment, will vacuum in a minute, toss the trash, then hop in the shower. Roast planned to go into the oven 3:30 PM thereabouts. Family scheduled to arrive 5:30 PM sharp. Neighbor will receive his plate once the roast has had a chance to rest and then can carve.

If this isn't decent food, please place your ideas in the suggestion box outside my door. Am always open to trying recipes that will work for you.

That will do nicely, will PM my address for leftovers ;)

Back