Merry Christmas everyone what did you buy yourself?

You convinced me. Here it is! (Thankfully, I saved a bundle by already having the guard dog!!!)
Kevin
aU0ZOjG.jpg

Now that's gotta be about the Best NCD Evar!

Nice way to call Serge's bluff. :D

Just to show that free association is fun, I learned last month that somebody I know professionally is a complete Mustang nut. She showed me some delivery photos on her phone, and when I saw this shot, it made me think of that. As a teeny-tiny thumbnail, I thought it was the front end of a 2009 Mustang GT...

Cars are funny. :cool:

Two things:
1) and most important, I've got your dogs sister. Next time I'm on my PC I'll add a pic
2) I'm picturing the Christmas car commercials of various makers as that car shows up

Nice!
I LOVE my dog! Can't wait to see your picture.

Kevin

A modest purchase of a Boss DR-2, downsizing from a 50w recto I'm selling and still need some power for the occasional fusion shredder solo.

That’s my next purchase I need a hard shell for my prs
There's some somewhat limited options out there for PRS style fitted cases, but you can always make it work with generic cases. I went with the SKB Iseries case, because I've had one of there gun cases in the same series, and it was incredible.

I got an Izotope Spire mini/portable recording studio. It is great for getting down quick tracks whenever/wherever inspiration strikes...excellent design.

Back