Meet the Family

gemyneye

So many guitars, not enough time
Ok, I'm proud of this bunch it was decades in the making and saving and over the past 2 years, I have rounded out my collection. I believe I have the means to produce just about any sound I can imagine in my head with my current lineup. I am shamelessly and humbly showing them. I mean, I've seen some real gorgeous beauties on this forum, but I love each and every one of these and every time I pick one up I say, "man, I LOVE this guitar". I play all of them and sometimes all of them in one day lol
jfEdTn9.jpg
IyB7qEZ.jpg
2p6N7hS.jpg
Q2Podeo.jpg
3MeePdz.jpg

Ok, I'm proud of this bunch it was decades in the making and saving and over the past 2 years, I have rounded out my collection. I believe I have the means to produce just about any sound I can imagine in my head with my current lineup. I am shamelessly and humbly showing them. I mean, I've seen some real gorgeous beauties on this forum, but I love each and every one of these and every time I pick one up I say, "man, I LOVE this guitar". I play all of them and sometimes all of them in one day lol
jfEdTn9.jpg
IyB7qEZ.jpg
2p6N7hS.jpg
Q2Podeo.jpg
3MeePdz.jpg
Nice family.

Back