Meet & Greet, Clinic and Cash Rebates - Northeast Music - April 25th

james

Administrator
Staff member
Don’t miss your opportunity to own a new PRS guitar and get an on-the-spot cash rebate from Paul Reed Smith himself!

On April 25th, Paul Reed Smith will be visiting Northeast Music Center in Dickson City, PA, for a clinic and a meet and greet session with cash in hand to reward all customers who purchase a PRS guitar while he is in the store.

* Receive $100 cash with the purchase of any new PRS Core electric, acoustic, or amplifier.

* Receive $50 cash with the purchase of any new PRS SE electric, acoustic, or amplifier.

Offer good on April 25, 2013 only between 5:00 and 8:00 p.m. EST.

Northeast Music Center is located at:
713 Scranton Carbondale HWY
Siniawa Plaza II
Dickson City, PA 18519
570-909-9216
http://nemusiccenter.com

Hope to see you there!

All our Best,
PRS Guitars

If you are close to this I highly advise getting up and out. Paul is always on and it's certain to be a great time.

Unfortunately, 5.5 hours away on a work night isn't close. :bawling:

I planned to go as Jack is a great guy. I was hoping (or afraid) to come home with a new DGT. But alas the day flew by and now it's too late.

The meet and greet was awesome last night! Paul told great stories and went thru an awesome side by side comparing other brands to PRS and a sweet old Martin to the PRS acoustics. He went thru a sweet amp demo with a lot of different amps. Jack put on an amazing event!! BIG thanks to Jack for the invite and an amazing night!!

Back