ME1 change of personality

It would have been interesting to see what the yellow would have looked like glossed. Such is life. :p
However, I do think this one-off color (and I like the “richness” of the tinted back) is very cool. Love “black” Brazilian, too.
It's absolutely gorgeous, so if that's what life looks like, well, it's a good life! ;)

With the braz neck, the tone has to be pretty special, too.

Another killer guitar! David does amazing work… Whether building or finishing, always outstanding and this is no exception. As for the ME1… still my favorite model and one that I hold dear to my heart. Although mine is a double cut and one from 2012 with better pickups and tuners lol! … Yours is amazing!

Another fan here of David's gray palette finishes. He calls this Rattlesnake.
eLM883x.jpg

Another killer guitar! David does amazing work… Whether building or finishing, always outstanding and this is no exception. As for the ME1… still my favorite model and one that I hold dear to my heart. Although mine is a double cut and one from 2012 with better pickups and tuners lol! … Yours is amazing!

I met David years ago when he took his very first two builds to Anaheim NAMM. I was impressed, and immediately ordered a build. I sent him the maple. Man, that was a looooooooong time ago.

It would have been interesting to see what the yellow would have looked like glossed. Such is life. :p
However, I do think this one-off color (and I like the “richness” of the tinted back) is very cool. Love “black” Brazilian, too.
I had a DC in charcoal burst that had one-off charburst on the hangtag…

Back