ME GAS is suddenly rampant..................... sooooo, Show your MEIs

PRS%20Modern%20Eagle%20v2.jpg

Holy crap, absolutely bloody awesome! Which, if any, is your favourite?

Well, let's see, there's........................, hmmmmm........I really like....................damn.............there's that one, too................., but I love SCs............and DCs..............and FBJ..............but charcoal is really cool.................but most have 59/09s.................except for the 57/08s..............and the DGTs...............and I really like gloss..............and rounded frets....................and I used to like trems, but lately STs...................

I guess I'd have to choose the one that's coming.

Well, let's see, there's........................, hmmmmm........I really like....................damn.............there's that one, too................., but I love SCs............and DCs..............and FBJ..............but charcoal is really cool.................but most have 59/09s.................except for the 57/08s..............and the DGTs...............and I really like gloss..............and rounded frets....................and I used to like trems, but lately STs...................

I guess I'd have to choose the one that's coming.

Post of the month!! :top:

DSC_0768.jpg

The one on the left is pretty special- It is an ME SCT Protoytpe made for the 2006 NAMM Show that I picked up from dzeitlin. I sent it to the PTC and Had a DGT put in the bridge and a 57/08 in the Neck. It rocks!
The one on the right is a 2004 ME was my first PRS. It is a monster. Outfitted with Fralin High Output Hums, Nickel covers and gold screws. It is my go to guitar.

All these awesome Modern Eagles, it is why my first PRS HAD to be one. I had never wanted any other guitar and kept coming across really nice McRosies but I just knew that it had to be an ME. If I had cash, serious cash, all I would buy is ME's... you guys have an amazing variation. Need more pics.... need more pics.....

Back