McCarty S2 fire burst red singlecut

Mark Reynaers

Hello, hope everyone is doing well.
I have a question, i'm interested in buying a PRS s2 mccarty singlecut in the colour fire burst red.

But no PRS dealer near me (I live in Belgium) has this guitar in stock.
So i'll have to order it or buy online.
But I can't find any photo's of the actual guitar online, only the PRS photo's that are on the site.

Is there anybody that owns this guitar and has a real life photo of it? The single cut model please.

Thank you in advance and pardon my bad english.

Welcome to the forum, Mark.

The only S2's that I could find in Fire Burst Red, are the S2 Custom 24's. And this, has only been in the past two weeks. Hopefully, production will pickup, in the next couple of months.

I love my S2 guitars. I recently bought a S2 McCarty 594 SC, in Burnt Amber.

Last edited:
Hello, hope everyone is doing well.
I have a question, i'm interested in buying a PRS s2 mccarty singlecut in the colour fire burst red.

But no PRS dealer near me (I live in Belgium) has this guitar in stock.
So i'll have to order it or buy online.
But I can't find any photo's of the actual guitar online, only the PRS photo's that are on the site.

Is there anybody that owns this guitar and has a real life photo of it? The single cut model please.

Thank you in advance and pardon my bad english.
Have a look at Anderton’s website. They have some shots of that guitar in that colour (but no stock).

https://www.andertons.co.uk/brands/prs/s2-guitars/prs-s2-mccarty-594-singlecut-in-fire-red-burst

Last edited:
It’s a really great colour scheme IRL that photos never seem to do justice to. You won’t be disappointed.

Back