Mc594? Go for it?

88prs

OCD for PRS
So biting the bullet and just pre-ordered a 2020 Mc594... Have to sell my R8 to do it when it arrives and the used guitar market is way down now so I will take a bath on it..... Still be worth it?

Do you love your R8? If so, then likely it might be a little painful. The 594 won't be an exact replacement for it, but it's a very fine guitar.

Unless you have a strong emotional connection with your R8, you wont regret it. Sound wise, in my experience, 594s are much clearer than LPs and record /cut through live much better

594s are great guitars.

Regrets are for sissies.

"But Les, you've said you regret selling several of your PRSes."

"More like several dozen but it took a long time."

"So you're a sissy too, then, eh?"

"I've only regretted selling PRSes. I've been very nearly manly about my other sell-offs and trades. I only whimpered a little."

594s are great guitars.

Regrets are for sissies.

"But Les, you've said you regret selling several of your PRSes."

"More like several dozen but it took a long time."

"So you're a sissy too, then, eh?"

"I've only regretted selling PRSes. I've been very nearly manly about my other sell-offs and trades. I only whimpered a little."

^^^Honorary Canadian, eh?^^^
(also archaic spelling honourary, if you want extra Igloo points)

And before we all went to Canada you’d have been called a “fanny”!

An advert that got banned here:D

Congrats 88Prs

Well I'm going ahead with the Mc594 but keeping the R8, just don't want to take a beating on price and I guess it's nice to have..... Maybe once the 594 gets here and I can't put it down I'll re-think. eh?

Sounds like a good idea.. hold on to the R8 until you definitely decide you don't like it.

I've always had a hard time letting guitars go, so I have sold very few, and ended up now with way more many guitars than I can play. :)

So when's the Mc594 coming?

Back