Mayonnaise or mustard? Go!

Sambal Oelek and I are in a relationship. I've taken to putting it on just about everything. I should cut back, though, it's a bit salty.

No seriously -- there's a time and a place for everything. Would you put mustard on a steak and cheese? Sure you would, but I wouldn't. And there are some sandwiches that just beg for a good dijon, or a good yellow.

Is it cooked over St. Elmo's fire?

You were thinking it.

Yup..you took the words right outta my mouth...

Then, thoughts of the promiscuous party girl Dimi played in that movie took over, and that made me flash back to the 18 year old version of me...I'm so dirty...I should be ashamed of myself...nope I got nothing...I'm good.

Wait...what were we talking about again...

Last edited:
grain mustard is ok for cooking, but for everything else it has to be English Mustard. Hot enough to hurt your frontal lobes (yes really).
Yeah it’s got to be Colmans of Norwich, or nothing at all! Although it’s probably “out-sauced” to somewhere in the Far East for production now!

Just a little too much on your fork and you get that fabulous burning sensation in your nostrils!:D

Why am I talking about condiments on a manufacturer sponsored guitar forum?!:rolleyes:

Yeah it’s got to be Colmans of Norwich, or nothing at all! Although it’s probably “out-sauced” to somewhere in the Far East for production now!

Just a little too much on your fork and you get that fabulous burning sensation in your nostrils!:D

Why am I talking about condiments on a manufacturer sponsored guitar forum?!:rolleyes:

You got it! Colemans will stopping production of jarred mustard (not sure when) so it will be powder only after that. I mix the powder with cold water and a drop of soy sauce.
Meanwhile, I'm buying up a few jars to keep me going...

Back