Mayer is live

YEM

Free live set from Dead & Co. from tonight's show. Music starts on the video at 18m 30s

What guitar is he playing?

Some nice PRS advertising front and center!

Some years ago we are queuing to enter the venue to see The Deads with our lawn tickets and it is pouring down with rain. A torrent would be more apt. They refuse to allow us in with umbrellas "throw them on the pile over there", yeah right. My friends lost their umbrellas and continued but I went to the ticket booth, demanded a refund and got it. Back in the parking lot I am sat alone in the car with the window down a little listening to the show. Eventually the torrent subsides down to a drizzle and I get a tap on the car window. I am invited to a barbeque close to a nearby car. Burgers, beer and wine. They shared everything. Had a great time and we could hear the show quite well. Dead Heads are among the nicest people you could ever wish to meet.

Love it. Thanks for the link. This is minutiae, but I feel like this Super Eagle is different than his original. Maybe his backup? The first one i saw him play looks like the grain was drawn with a ruler. This one has a bit wider variation. I wonder what the nicknames are for the different copies....

Back