May The Fifth Be With You!

Senor Verde

May-The-Fifth.jpg

Happy Sink Hole De Mayo! The only road that goes North and South out of Paonia, CO, Hwy 133, is closed.

Sink holes everywhere! And needless to say McClure Pass, the high mountain pass not far from my home that we have to cross to get to the "big city" of Glenwood Springs or Carbondale is closed to travel.

Everybody's kinda stuck and trapped at home until they fix these roads.

Last edited:
No, only today.

But...today is Derby day isn't it?...can it be both? I don't even own a derby, I'll be out of compliance...oh the shame...then some boxer guy asked what today is, I told him 'sith', and he said 'are you making fun of me?'...and he punched me...now I need Rye Day back...but that was yesterday....so confusing....gotta lie down.

Have a drink or several for me!

When I used to imbibe my favorite was a gin and tonic or a beer from Quebec City called Brador. A very unique and distinct taste. It was 8% alcohol. Not your average beer.

If you insist :D , definitely the several. Woodford Reserve mint juleps today, and betting on horse races until I'm numb enough to forget I should have just burned it on some new gear.

Have a drink or several for me!

When I used to imbibe my favorite was a gin and tonic or a beer from Quebec City called Brador. A very unique and distinct taste. It was 8% alcohol. Not your average beer.
I haven’t seen Brador for ages. I used to buy it in pint bottles. I still favour beer with distinct flavour.

Back