May I Borrow Your Eyes?

RickP

Established 1960, Still Not Dead
First, look intently at this beautiful instrument:

3KbC2jC.png

This is known as a 594 Hollowbody II. It is gorgeous. It is expensive. It is elusive. Therefore I have determined it must be female.

I want one.

Should any of you find one of these needing a home, please let me know. It is the only other female my wife will allow me to spend several thousand dollars on, and bring home to live with us.

Thank you all :D

I agree. I bought my first solid color PRS in December, a gloss black SC594. It’s a really, really well constructed and finished guitar. I am going to replace a 1978 Yamaha SA2000 semi hollow and, when I saw that 594 HBII above, knew I wanted to try one. If it does as good of a job replacing the SA2000 as the SC594 did replacing my favorite Les Paul, I’ll be one happy camper.

That is truly stellar!

It is the only other female my wife will allow me to spend several thousand dollars on, and bring home to live with us.

Very time my wife goes out of town to hang out with our daughters, I tell her the same lame joke: “I’ll be sure to clean up after the hookers who come to live with me leave.’

It never makes her laugh. Nor does she ever become even slightly concerned. But I say it anyway. Because, tradition!

One day I’m going to make good on my boast, but truly, I’d prefer to spend thousands on a new guitar. That, in and of itself, tells me I’m ready for the old guitar players’ home.

“There’s an Old Guitar Players’ Home?”

“It’s just like the Young Guitar Player’s Home, actually. A couch at the girl friend’s place, only the girl friend is someone’s grandma, instead of a young hottie. Even though she still thinks she’s a hottie. And the Old Guitar Player doesn’t really care if she is, or not.”

That is truly stellar!

Very time my wife goes out of town to hang out with our daughters, I tell her the same lame joke: “I’ll be sure to clean up after the hookers who come to live with me leave.’

It never makes her laugh. Nor does she ever become even slightly concerned. But I say it anyway. Because, tradition!

One day I’m going to make good on my boast, but truly, I’d prefer to spend thousands on a new guitar. That, in and of itself, tells me I’m ready for the old guitar players’ home.

“There’s an Old Guitar Players’ Home?”

“It’s just like the Young Guitar Player’s Home, actually. A couch at the girl friend’s place, only the girl friend is someone’s grandma, instead of a young hottie. Even though she still thinks she’s a hottie. And the Old Guitar Player doesn’t really care if she is, or not.”

Neat time sprinkle some powdered sugar residue on the coffee table, stash a pair of panties in the couch, and wait.

Back