Matching boots?

Approved.

I5dTMMBl.jpg

Well, I'm no fashion expert, but as the PRS Forum Speedo Model, I feel obligated to reply.

I have to admit that I've never given much thought to it previously. But, if you're going to wear boots, I do think they should match. What kind of goofball would run around with two different shoes on? That's just not right! Paris Hilton would not approve. Even if you were at a soup kitchen.

Count me as 1 "YES" vote for matching boots.

These would go great with charcoal! Guess it would depend on what the other color is though (if there is one).
Other color would be green. Nice shoes but I have worn Brooks for years. As now recently retired runner who ran 30+ miles/week for 40+ years, once you find a shoe that works you stick with it. Color choices to go with my HB II charcoal burst were not that great but they will have to do (& my feet & knees thank me everyday). I still walk a lot and go to the gym (elliptical machine - eliminates all the pounding associated with running), so running shoes are a must & I always wear them at gigs.

I like boots, and those are pretty cool! But I don’t pick the leather goods to match guitars (not that there’s anything wrong with it!).

The way I figure it, the clothing dictates the boot color, the belt and strap must match the boots, and what I’m playing dictates the guitar.

So the guitar is not part of the leather goods equation. This stuff is science, people! :)

I pretty much only own some Adidas, some flip flops, and like, one pair of adult dress shoes... it’s pretty sad.

Very nice! But boots are just not right without purfling.

I like boots, and those are pretty cool! But I don’t pick the leather goods to match guitars (not that there’s anything wrong with it!).

The way I figure it, the clothing dictates the boot color, the belt and strap must match the boots, and what I’m playing dictates the guitar.

So the guitar is not part of the leather goods equation. This stuff is science, people! :)
It just happened that the new S2 matched my game day boot color....

Does this mean that Sergio should be doing a "Full Cleveland" plus a white strap?

I suppose he could do Gucci instead.

Back