Marty's tastes improved with time...

Shauncho

Mr. Impatient
Don't know how I missed this all these years, especially since it combines two of my favorite things ever.

So last night the fam decided we were due for another viewing of my favorite Trilogy of all time, Back to the Future; and since it's 2015, we popped in #2.

In Back to the Future 2, the scene where Jennifer is trapped at their future house and Marty Sr. is jamming on a guitar shortly before making a bunk business deal with Fleadles and subsequently getting reamed by Fujitsu. Guess what he's playing?

VCjLgzg.jpg

Just thought some of you might get a kick out of that.

I guess now I'm on the hunt for a very specific guitar...

There are two of them hanging on the wall at Cafe 80's in Hill Valley... I'm thinkin' dine and ditch?.

I'm a terrible fan...I had no idea this was a real thing! And not far from where I live too! gotta go check it out...maybe I can make them an offer they can't refuse on one of the wall guitars! :)

Reactions: Tag
Someone in A&R back then was putting in some work. Not only did they get that CE into Marty McFlys hands, they also had a PRS Dragon NAMED and PLAYED in "Airheads".

attachment.php

I swear this has come up in the past, or maybe I just ran across a site with some info on the axe. I thought the guitar is hanging in a Hard Rock, but who knows, it might be in someone's collection.

No Im pretty sure this thread happened almost verbatim haha

Someone in A&R back then was putting in some work. Not only did they get that CE into Marty McFlys hands, they also had a PRS Dragon NAMED and PLAYED in "Airheads".

attachment.php

No Im pretty sure this thread happened almost verbatim haha

Never knew Brenden Frasier had 3 arms. Interesting!

Why...you mean you don't fret with your third hand?

Well, on the one hand, it seems too easy, and I like to challenge myself,

But on the other hand, a little flash, like two hand tapping while still picking/strumming, can really impress the audience,

But on the gripping hand, I usually just use my third hand to hold my beer while I play.

(Bonus Points for those that get the sci-fi reference)

Lmfao.
Airheads was a great movie. What was the other one I remember pretty well from that time period, Tower Records or something along those lines.

Back