Mark Tremonti Wins Best Guitarist of 2015 in the 5th Annual Loudwire Music Awards

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
Just saw this in my Facebook feed.
The Best Guitarist of 2015 category in the 5th Annual Loudwire Music Awards came down to a two-man battle between Mark Tremonti and Slash. who were separated by less than one percent of the vote. In the end, Tremonti takes it all with just over 30 percent of all votes. Tremonti earned this year’s honor with his powerful playing on his namesake band’s second album, Cauterize.

Read More: Mark Tremonti Best Guitarist 5th Annual Loudwire Music Awards | http://loudwire.com/mark-tremonti-b...rackback=fbshare_mobile_top&trackback=tsmclip
Click the link below to read more...
http://loudwire.com/mark-tremonti-b...re-music-awards/?trackback=fbshare_mobile_top

Mark-Tremonti-1.jpg

Older video from the link above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well deserved IMO. Although it's difficult to throw the b word around in that kind of context. Regardless, congrats to him!

"Guys, I just want to say thank you to the committee for another nomination and award..."

"What award, Les?"

"Well, you know, the Keyboard Player Who Also Plays Guitar Of The Year Award."

"There's no such award, Les."

"Oh yeah, then why do I have this trophy?"

"That's your grandson's T-ball trophy, Les. You stole that trophy from your own grandson and glued a guitar Christmas ornament to it.."

"I didn't steal it. I traded him some really good stickers for it. But I deserve this trophy. They keep forgetting to nominate me. And another thing, I'm still waiting for my PRS Signature Model..."

"Guys, I just want to say thank you to the committee for another nomination and award..."

"What award, Les?"

"Well, you know, the Keyboard Player Who Also Plays Guitar Of The Year Award."

"There's no such award, Les."

"Oh yeah, then why do I have this trophy?"

"That's your grandson's T-ball trophy, Les. You stole that trophy from your own grandson and glued a guitar Christmas ornament to it.."

"I didn't steal it. I traded him some really good stickers for it. But I deserve this trophy. They keep forgetting to nominate me. And another thing, I'm still waiting for my PRS Signature Model..."

That's a real thing, Crossover Artist of the Year, right? Maybe it's a lifetime achievement award?

Back