Mark Holcomb Ltd Edition

Oh hahaha, that was you? I heard about that. I didn't get one. I'd imagine the person packing your case was just on auto pilot. Either that or somehow it found its way into the case at some point and then no one noticed it when they started packing your guitar. Guess you're just gonna have to find a PRS out there missing a trem arm and buy it! ;)

Yea i figured it was an oversight, no big deal. Im sure ill eventually buy a PRS either without an arm and ill have one or ill get one and have a spare:biggrin::top:

Yea i figured it was an oversight, no big deal. Im sure ill eventually buy a PRS either without an arm and ill have one or ill get one and have a spare:biggrin::top:

Not the same arm for the floyds I take it? I'd imagine you've already tried it on the warings.

Day 85 -

Has it really been this long? I've seemingly grown accustom to island life. I've made shelters, learned value skills, and most importantly didn't die. The wasps here enormous. The other day a magazine float up on shore that featured an article on "dementor wasps". These things literally inject venom into their prey and turn them into "zombies" before devouring them alive. F***. That. If anyone is receiving these messages, run. Run for your lives. The wasps are coming!

On a "more-sane" level, over the last few days I've noticed something off in the distance. I've made a signal fire and I'm hopeful that if there is life on board that "something", they'll see it and rescue me.

As much as I've grown accustom to this place, I won't miss it.

Or these god damn wasps.

Should be arriving this week right?

ya never know. I will be at the 30th party on sat. I'd really like to calm it down and not get anything till next year though.

hahaha, I say you bring the lone trem arm with you to the 30th party and use it like a dowsing rod and have it point you to it's counterpart. :)

Should be arriving this week right?

Yep! Assuming they were correct and had the right order, should be here tomorrow I think. I have a strange feeling that's lingering... telling me that they mistook which order was mine, lol, and that it hadn't shipped yet. Of course I'm hopeful it's all good but I cannot help but keep wondering "what if".

Yep! Assuming they were correct and had the right order, should be here tomorrow I think. I have a strange feeling that's lingering... telling me that they mistook which order was mine, lol, and that it hadn't shipped yet. Of course I'm hopeful it's all good but I cannot help but keep wondering "what if".

Well I hope they were right and you get it this week! keeping my fingers crossed for you!

hahaha, I say you bring the lone trem arm with you to the 30th party and use it like a dowsing rod and have it point you to it's counterpart. :)

lol that would be good. Or bring it and say it arrived without a guitar I could use it with and maybe they would give me one :)

It's really awesome to be getting pictures and feedback from you guys on the guitar. Please, keep it coming!

it's really awesome that you would spec out such a rad guitar...then come here to post! Thanks for the music, the guitar and the inspiration!

With any luck, my pictures will be uploaded tomorrow afternoon! My dealer doesn't have the tracking info, but based on FedEx's shipping time calculator it SHOULD be in tomorrow.

Super exctied for this!!!! Potentially you would be the first Canadian to get it (other than in-stock/store guitars)!

With any luck, my pictures will be uploaded tomorrow afternoon! My dealer doesn't have the tracking info, but based on FedEx's shipping time calculator it SHOULD be in tomorrow.

waiting....

So far, nothing. I called the shop and they said they're expecting it today, but aren't certain if it will arrive. They receive shipments all day, so he said I might not know until closer to 5pm.

I'm hoping for today, but I'll take it whenever I can get it, haha.

Well gents. I got the call. Except that I wish I hadn't.

"Hi Mat. Got some not-so-good news for you. The guitar was damaged in shipping. The case is absolutely destroyed and there's a small chip out of the guitar. I suggest you come down and take a look and assess. The good news is that it wasn't shipped in the right case. They sent a standard case, so somewhere there's a paisley case that's not destroyed."

**** this ****, guys. Not sure what I did in this life or a previous life that's caused me so much misfortune, but it's positively aggravating.

Crying is imminent. Looks like I'm still on the island.

"Hi Mat. Got some not-so-good news for you. The guitar was damaged in shipping. The case is absolutely destroyed and there's a small chip out of the guitar. I suggest you come down and take a look and assess. The good news is that it wasn't shipped in the right case. They sent a standard case, so somewhere there's a paisley case that's not destroyed."

**** this ****, guys. Not sure what I did in this life or a previous life that's caused me so much misfortune, but it's positively aggravating.

dude, I'm sorry to hear that man. that sucks! Hope they make it right for you!

Sounds like we were partners in a previous life. Hang in there!

Back