Margo Robbie or Blake Lively

Can anyone explain to me why this thread received so many responses compared to all the other "either/or" ones? Almost 100 posts! Even the Beatles vs. Rolling Stones one only received 27 posts.

This isn't even music related. I just don't get it. :rolleyes:

Can anyone explain to me why this thread received so many responses compared to all the other "either/or" ones? Almost 100 posts! Even the Beatles vs. Rolling Stones one only received 27 posts.

I think quite a few of the guys like actresses! For their artistic abilities, whether they are cartoon or not!:oops:

because we can do that here, without getting the "look" from our spouses. Or a smack to the back of the head.

It's simple really. Take the Beatle that you think is most handsome. Now, compare them to Margo Robbie in a thread with almost all men. Margot is elite level hot. All 4 Beatles put together aren't that hot. Bands whose heyday was 50 years ago, vs. super hot now. Margo FTW!

Back