Margo Robbie or Blake Lively

Maybe I'm just swayed by the wardrobe
Who wouldn't be? When I was a little tyke, I thought Jeanie and Samantha were the hottest babes on the planet. Or, actually, the "Foxiest" women on the planet. :)

but she had a (semi-evil) brunette twin sister with a bad attitude, I think that fueled my early fantasies.
That seems to be sort of a theme...
b605b2e53f8bf6b39569d0deae73a30d.jpg

I take offense to the age-appropriate turn this thread has taken.
Hey, guys of a certain age could have early crushes on both Samantha and Jeannie when we were too young to do anything about it and on Blake and Margot now that we're too old. In my prime I guess it was Farrah and Bo Derek, but at that point, I was more concerned with REAL women!

-Ray

I think you like her just because she played guitar.

mfiAe9F.jpg

Well, that should be enough to offset Jeanies wardrobe advantage!

Hey, guys of a certain age could have early crushes on both Samantha and Jeannie when we were too young to do anything about it and on Blake and Margot now that we're too old. In my prime I guess it was Farrah and Bo Derek, but at that point, I was more concerned with REAL women!

-Ray

NAILED IT!
Well, actually I was still too young for Farrah and Bo. But I was ready for them if either would have taken a high school kid. :)

-Ray

It was really the Gilligan Island/WKRP/Flintstones thing that offended me. I was expecting Team Aniston vs Team Jolie to come along first, at least.

Margot is a metalhead, but Blake seems to be way cooler. In my case, they are both too old for me though :D

....... and it's his first post.

Welcome to PRStown youngblood.

.... thank goodness we keep it PG rated around here.:D

Thanks :) I'm trying to get those 3 posts in, because today I ordered my first PRS, so I can show you the pictures when it arrives :rolleyes:
Also, sorry for any grammar mistakes. Not my language :)

And I'm not THAT young. I'll be 21 in about 2 months from now, so don't worry about keeping this thread clean. :p

my only issue with having a crush on Margot or Blake, is that they are both young enough to be my daughters. :eek:
Just about exactly. Blake is a few months older than my older daughter - Margot's about a year younger than my younger daughter. Samantha and Jeannie are both really old and at least one of them long gone (maybe both?). But hey, Betty Rubble is ageless!

-Ray

Back