Maple neck SE?

gtrdave

n+1 is the correct value
Is there such a thing as a maple neck SE PRS guitar?

How about a bolt-neck SE?

I'm just curious as my next PRS will probably be an older CE-22, but I didn't know if the SE line had anything similar.

No bolt-on neck SEs.

There are plenty of maple neck SEs - I think all the SE CU22s and 24s are maple neck, especially now/recent years. Do you also want a maple fretboard? Some of those got released/announced recently (edit: was that just Europe, or some in North America too?).

Last edited:
In the current SE lineup: Custom 22 and 24 as well as the semihollow 22 and the floyd 24, both 277s, the 7 stringer, as well as the Mark Holcomb and Tremonti signature models. Think I got them all but I could've missed some.

No bolt-on neck SEs.

There are plenty of maple neck SEs - I think all the SE CU22s and 24s are maple neck, especially now/recent years. Do you also want a maple fretboard? Some of those got released/announced recently (edit: was that just Europe, or some in North America too?).

Not necessarily looking for a maple fretboard. I'd like to get something w/ a little more snap than all mahogany provides.

In the current SE lineup: Custom 22 and 24 as well as the semihollow 22 and the floyd 24, both 277s, the 7 stringer, as well as the Mark Holcomb and Tremonti signature models. Think I got them all but I could've missed some.

Those are all maple neck guitars??

Lots of Wood Library choices out there too. Custom 24, 594, Santana....just about any model, if you do a little searching.

My SE Orianthi is Korina back and neck with flamed maple top... Love that thing with Zhangbucker custom wound pickups and MannMade trem with locking tuners! :D

Back