Maple fretboard?

Eddie kim

What model besides the John Myers model, has a maple fretboard? I remember seeing a few SE models from Europe, but never in the states.

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
What model besides the John Myers model, has a maple fretboard? I remember seeing a few SE models from Europe, but never in the states.
Yeah, there were some SE runs for Europe. I don't think in the states. The new Fiore has a maple board. The NF3 had a maple board and the DC-3. Otherwise, lots of Wood Library models.

SinSir

Mad Scientist
Yeah, there were some SE runs for Europe. I don't think in the states. The new Fiore has a maple board. The NF3 had a maple board and the DC-3. Otherwise, lots of Wood Library models.

Damn! I already for got about the Fiore... Maybe if we could get some stock, PLEASE!

I've gone form on the fence to really looking forward to trying out a Fiore. Funny how that happens

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Damn! I already for got about the Fiore... Maybe if we could get some stock, PLEASE!

I've gone form on the fence to really looking forward to trying out a Fiore. Funny how that happens
Very funny!

Teemah

My new 2021 Wood Library Semi-Hollow Special has a maple board…and I love it!

0318691_prs_wood_library_pauls_guitar_black_chrome_3_of_13.jpg

Eddie kim

Let me clarify, I was thinking of budget friendly like s2 or SE. I wish I has the $$$$ for wood library.

alex1fly

Came here to post this because I've been looking lately. They come in a few different finishes. Just do some searches on Reverb, Ebay, etc.

Seems to be the most accessible way to get a PRS (SE) with a maple fretboard for under $1000.

It seems to be an odd thing that there aren't more maple fretboards in the PRS/SE line. But then again, Paul has thought through this stuff and has his reasons for producing what he produces. It'll be interesting to see if/how the company pivots once he's gone with regards to customer desires like more maple fretboards.

ElrytNamrogo

My name be scrambled

SinSir

Mad Scientist
Man o man played me a DW today... I really dig that guitar but not a fan of the price right now. I'll continue to enjoy my SE floyd 30th with DW. That maple.board was awesome though!

SinSir

Mad Scientist
Let me clarify, I was thinking of budget friendly like s2 or SE. I wish I has the $$$$ for wood library.

The only SE I can think of off the top of my head with maple is the limited run roasted. They pop up. For a while I was after one bad...