Maple Cap

Actually, it’s an Artist top if it’s an Artist package model, and with good reason - it’s amazing looking.

I have a 594 Soapbar with an unusually wide band in the flame near the pickups, that’s a 10; PRS photographed it for one of the website model examples, to give you some idea of what they think looks good.

Ultimately, the guitars aren’t about the decor, but it’s nice to have a pretty one.

The wide area on this one is (to me) distinctive, and interesting. I like it as much as my more conventional-looking Private Stocks:

TtHSCxL.jpg
Wow that guitar looks amazing, ive only had 2 PRS, a CE24 Artist from 1993 and this one and i prefer them to any other guitar i had, specially after removing the treble bleed :D

Is that a pick in your neck pickup? Do you keep them there?
I've never seen that before
Haha yeah i like to leave them between the strings but if i want to use Fast Fret i cant, Dunlop pick holder messed with the finish on my SG and ill never use it again

It looks great. Is it a 10 or something else - depends on who's making the call. Many have said they prefer character some like consistency. Again its real nice.

Hello people, i wonder how would you "Grade" this maple top, i love it but i have a "Discusion" with my friends and id like to hear your opinions, please base your opinion on the top only, not hardware or inlays, would you say its a core, top 10, artist, wood library?

z2ovPykr.jpg
I’d rate that one of the best I’ve ever seen. REAL character in the wood. Just beautiful!!!

Tell your friend to eat excrement and quit being jealous. I’d be thrilled to have that guitar.
Yeah he say PRS are for "Rich guys who cant play" its funny because my Les Paul was more expensive and he didnt think the same about it... and im poor

Back