Maple Board Silver Sky

I’m really excited about this, even if it doesn’t come to market.... just great to see Mayer playing a maple board SS live! Shows how much he loves & trusts his PRS guitars.

If this model is released, it will 100% be my next guitar purchase. I’ll work as much overtime as I need to!

Like alot of you, I'd love to get the current Silver Sky but if Maple fretboard is in the works, I'll wait. Is the sentiment here the fact that you think PRS is going to come out with a Maple fretboard on this S Sky? If so, ballpark time frame/guesstimate?? thx

Kind of what I was thinking. I'm fine with rosewood, think I'll jump on one now. Don't want to wait a year. Thanks so much.

John talked about maple boards in the very first instagram video he did around the time when the SS was launched. Now having seen this photo, it seems pretty clear that a maple SS will be imminently available. I highly doubt they do an SE SS too...seems wasted on a guitar like this. I definitely love mine, I don't doubt the maple board will be great too.

68671786_10157474933926252_1112399871148556288_o.jpg

I want the Black guitar with maple neck.... As the famous Eric Clapton Blackie is my go to.

I have a 2010 Custom Shop Clapton Blackie and it's awesome? I'll probably end up with one of these if/when maple comes out but can't imagine it will sound better than my Fender Custom Shop. Could be wrong but anxious to see what happens. A maple board would probably make me buy, again..................... can't take it with ya..

I have a 2010 Custom Shop Clapton Blackie and it's awesome? I'll probably end up with one of these if/when maple comes out but can't imagine it will sound better than my Fender Custom Shop. Could be wrong but anxious to see what happens. A maple board would probably make me buy, again..................... can't take it with ya..

You may be surprised......

I don’t want a maple board. Word a while back was JM said no PS SS’s. PTC won’t refinish one in a non core color. I asked.

Back