Mans best friend....the thread...l'll start...

OK, you guys aren't gonna believe this. I still can't. We put Lucy down last Wed. It was a horrible day. 5 days later, yesterday, we had to put down our 16yr old chihuahua MoMo. He went from 60 to 0 in the days following Lucy's death. Lymphoma and a broken heart. The house is TOO DAMN QUIET! I'm one of those people who can't be without a dog. I already started looking for another Lab. I think Lucy would want it that way.
Sorry if I bummed you guys out.

So sorry for your loss. Hang tough forum brother.

I’m making the most of these two “best friends”.

Abbi (Lhasa Apso), is 12 years old and behaves like she’s a puppy.

Ziva (Lab/Spaniel cross), is 6 and has boundless energy.

OK, you guys aren't gonna believe this. I still can't. We put Lucy down last Wed. It was a horrible day. 5 days later, yesterday, we had to put down our 16yr old chihuahua MoMo. He went from 60 to 0 in the days following Lucy's death. Lymphoma and a broken heart. The house is TOO DAMN QUIET! I'm one of those people who can't be without a dog. I already started looking for another Lab. I think Lucy would want it that way.
Sorry for your loss.

Oh, I am so so sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss. Hang tough forum brother.

I’m making the most of these two “best friends”.

Abbi (Lhasa Apso), is 12 years old and behaves like she’s a puppy.

Ziva (Lab/Spaniel cross), is 6 and has boundless energy.

Beautiful puppers :)

Just terrible news. I’m so sorry.

Good news guys. Couldn't stand losing Lucy and Mo, so last Friday we made Henry part of our family. 8 week old Lab sleepy head.
bFbDBCh.jpg

Just took Coco to the emergency vet hospital for kidney issues. She will be there until Sat for tests, fluids, and observations. My heart and sprit is broken. We just celebrated her 16th birthday in July.
no! what a terror of a summer this has been, i lost my baby cat (of 13 years) and the hits keep coming. best of wishes and healing to coco!

Here are mine....

The brindle boy is Stevie (Ray Vaughan), we lost him back in December. :(

The black boy is Riley (B. King), we just got him in July. He's from Ireland!

The white/fawn girl is Charli. Her name came with her, as she had to be surrendered by her previous family due to death :(

I honestly don't know what life would be like without these wonderful souls. They changed my life, and saved me (my 1st boy, Indy) when my wife and I were in a very dark place. I know the day will come when we don't have dogs, but that day is a VERY LONG time away.

Xmas-2020.jpg

IMG-1088.jpg

Back