Mans best friend....the thread...l'll start...

2pIQgqF.jpg
GFXhpLL.jpg

This is Charlie, our doodle. He like to eat socks, drum sticks, and sunglasses.

Just got this little guy a month ago. People keep telling me he looks like a stuffed animal thats alive. Now I have images of a pile of stuffed animals and as I walk by one of them turns to watch and then walks out of the pile carrying a knife... Why did they have to put that image in my head?

2021-06-19-On-the-Run.jpg

Just got this little guy a month ago. People keep telling me he looks like a stuffed animal thats alive. Now I have images of a pile of stuffed animals and as I walk by one of them turns to watch and then walks out of the pile carrying a knife... Why did they have to put that image in my head?

Cute pup!

Looks like a very good boy!!

Yue5cd.gif

Pupper sitting for a friend that had a medical emergency. The pup is a Jack Russell Chihuahua mix. My old girl just doesn't know what to do with her. Hyper is an understatement. The little one is in constant motion when she is out of the crate. She really is a good girl, just needs constant attention.

S4ex2K1.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I have not had a dog in 30+ years although I have lived with a few in that time. I did have my pet pig 'till 2017. It's not a cat, so I believe it is allowed here considering we often referred to him as our pig puppy ;~)) He was a great soul! Now, just two cats (Lyle Lovett and Reba McIntyre) and our laying hen chickens! Anyway, great thread and here is my slightly off target contribution ;~)) Rest in peace PCP!!!

PabloPigasso_001_1200x840_stroked.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to add that Pablo is on the first track I ever released (Oct 31, 2014)!!! If you want to hear him grunting, check out "Funk Monster" (at around 2:50 and maybe some other spots) by Da' Mutta' Funka's.

Last edited:
Back