Mans best friend....the thread...l'll start...

7yzd3Iz.jpg

Here's Phoebe sitting in my SE HB case, literally moments after I removed the guitar. But she doesn't discriminate: here she is with Zorro in my Tele case.
jy3mgTr.jpg

Yep, all of our pups have been music related. Two that are no longer with us were Ace (Frehley), and Nikki (Sixx). The Mrs named the old bird we had Tina (Turner), and the fish The Supremes.

My wife is NCIS daft (she has a thing for Harmon), so we have Ziva and Abbi.

Here’s Ziva -

Abbi

And Sydney our eldest -

7yzd3Iz.jpg

Here's Phoebe sitting in my SE HB case, literally moments after I removed the guitar. But she doesn't discriminate: here she is with Zorro in my Tele case.
jy3mgTr.jpg

Phoebe really is a “fat bottomed girl” and so gorgeous!

Your dogs are bonnie too.

Here’s Ziva -

Abbi

And Sydney our eldest -

Here’s Ziva -

Abbi

And Sydney our eldest -

Thank you, I have to agree about my pretty little Aussie lasses and sweet (but chunky) Phoebe.
And your dogs are darling! Oh my gosh Sydney! I have a real soft spot for the sweet older pups. So adorable!

Thank you, I have to agree about my pretty little Aussie lasses and sweet (but chunky) Phoebe.
And your dogs are darling! Oh my gosh Sydney! I have a real soft spot for the sweet older pups. So adorable!

Thanks Katherine.

I love plump cats, especially ones that fit in an HB case!

“Captain Greybeard” aka Sydney (14) is daft, he still thinks he can run round with Ziva (3) and then lays in his bed later in the day and tells me that I shouldn’t of let him do it!

Thanks Katherine.

I love plump cats, especially ones that fit in an HB case!

“Captain Greybeard” aka Sydney (14) is daft, he still thinks he can run round with Ziva (3) and then lays in his bed later in the day and tells me that I shouldn’t of let him do it!

Haha, I know the type! When our Theo was 12 years old people still mistook him for a puppy sometimes.
Love this thread and all the gorgeous pups and kitties. Keep 'em coming!

There is a "peaceable kingdom" somewhere in this world, and it makes me smile.

I’m all about the laid back attitude to life. There are very few things really worth losing your cool about!

I try to bring a calm to my animals. However a Spaniel and Lhasa Apso aren’t the easiest to encourage to be chilled!:D

Back