Mans best friend....the thread...l'll start...

She was called Babs (I know... Dutch names...), we got her when I was 9 and spend 14 years with us, until she passed away in april:(
pGDd4XZ.jpg

psf3sSm.jpg

Losing them sucks, bad. My condolences.

Thank you!

It definitely does!

Yes, you are completely right! And there was a lot of joy!

I’ve lost 3 in the last 5 years...a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, a beautiful all black ShihTzu and a Tibetan Spaniel so I really feel your loss. And yes, I remember the joy they brought into my life.

That’s so sad! I feel your pain, I lost a Fox red Labrador December 2016, sad times!

I’ve lost 3 in the last 5 years...a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, a beautiful all black ShihTzu and a Tibetan Spaniel so I really feel your loss. And yes, I remember the joy they brought into my life.

That’s so sad! I feel your pain, I lost a Fox red Labrador December 2016, sad times!

I'm with you guys. Tough days, for sure. We've been lucky since 2012. But, my 14 1/2 year old Collie/Retriever mix is, I fear, nearing the end. I won't leave the Mrs home alone with him because I don't want her to go through anything when I'm not home. I'll get my social life back, but I don't care if I don't anytime soon!

I'm with you guys. Tough days, for sure. We've been lucky since 2012. But, my 14 1/2 year old Collie/Retriever mix is, I fear, nearing the end. I won't leave the Mrs home alone with him because I don't want her to go through anything when I'm not home. I'll get my social life back, but I don't care if I don't anytime soon!

Sad face!

I feel you my friend.

Bro hugs dude...:( sorry buddy...all we can do is love them hard as long as they grace us with the unconditional love and loyalty.

I do truly feel your pain. Hang in as long as you can.

Sorry for all of the loss everyone is experiencing. That’s part of the deal...good with the bad. It’s easy to say now, but for me, though we’ve had many furry family members - and still do - I don’t think I can bring myself to actively expand our family again. It’ll be different when another wayward soul shows up on our doorstep, I’m sure.

this thread has become tragic. all of these animals are beautiful and make me want to pet! “let’s just be pets.”

Back