Mans best friend....the thread...l'll start...

This is Attie. She's too much of a spaz to get near my guitars.

YoBE0bvh.jpg

1Iy7Plth.jpg

You have got to start paying more attention earlier in the day when you’re meds haven’t kicked in yet. :D I told you long ago that I was a redhead. That, and the three or four I dated, are why I know so much about them.

You know I have the attention span of a gnat man! I rembered that you were ginger, but I missed the part about poor dog or little Jude being one too...awesome name BTW...tell him I said Hey!:D I promise I'll go ahead and get her to make me another note pad, to hang around my neck like the one I "try" to keep her list of demands in (seeing as how it's a hostage situation up in here) I just hope she chills on the Bedazzleing on the one for you...i don't like to sparkle...:confused:

Last edited:
The funny thing is, Jude and Rudy have the same color hair. Jude just loves Rudy and Rudy lets him just come up and lay on his back. The first time we saw it, it his us... "look their hair is the same color!" LOL
She can bling up the notepad, just don't let her get ahold of your fingernails.

Here's my good buddy named Charlie, or Charles, or El Chuckarino, or Chuck Waggin'.

nifOqWM.jpg

He's a good looking lad!
My dog too has light colored fur. When he was a pup, his nose was black, but after a year or so, his nose turned light brown. I did some "research" online and apparently it's a thing with fair coated dogs called "Winter Nose" or "Snow Nose". Some say that the nose will return to the original color during the summer months when the dog has more exposure to sunshine. This hasn't happened with my dog, but then again, he doesn't spends much time outside.

We adopted retired greyhounds for many years and sadly these guys are no longer with us.
UonRyju.jpg

ZfnWilF.jpg

Here's our latest idiot, Poppy. My wife wanted a smaller, easier to transport dog. We do have a, "No dogs on furniture" rule. This is the most bull headed dog we've ever had.

smC4bCX.jpg

EQ0IxwG.jpg

z09Nhvf.jpg

These boxers are not mine. They're the doormen at a business in St Louis.

9rUqyaL.jpg

Spaz dogs are the best she looks lilke she might be a handful. I love it!

She's not very rambunctious (I had boxers the first 28 years of my life), but she spooks easily and panics. I'm convinced she's never had good eyesight. She's a great dog, but that combo means she has no business near anything fragile!

This is my favorite thread on the forum. These are the real private stocks
And I’m diggin’ the names, too.

Indeed they are my friend...the words "one off" come to mind with my two heathens! Nobody needs multiples of these two in their life..

My wife saved Bro and Bynx during what I like call her, "BS period"(before Scott) so I had no part in the names. I did have a black and tan Dachshund that I named Stretch...

Last edited:
Back