MannMade Virbrato bridge vs PRS trem bridge

I wore out the stock CU22 bridge on my 02. (Might have had some help from a bad tech). the knife edges were shot, and wouldn't return to pitch.

The 1 piece MANN was less expensive than the current Core 2 piece bridge, Improvement in tone is debatable.

Now I did once buy a used Std 24 that had a SE trem installed (someone changed it out for gold SE bridge...).
The change to the 1 piece mann there was significant in sustain. I also feel like it was more lively sounding.

Interesting!

I wore out the stock CU22 bridge on my 02. (Might have had some help from a bad tech). the knife edges were shot, and wouldn't return to pitch.

The 1 piece MANN was less expensive than the current Core 2 piece bridge, Improvement in tone is debatable.

Now I did once buy a used Std 24 that had a SE trem installed (someone changed it out for gold SE bridge...).
The change to the 1 piece mann there was significant in sustain. I also feel like it was more lively sounding.

Completely agree with this. Versus the Core would be a toss up. Versus an import, vast improvement.

Back