MannMade USA bridges for SE Holcombs & Baritones

In the video description you call this a MannMade USA "PRS Fatback" Hardtail Bridge. Is that the official name?

The first bridge available !
It's actually Black Nickel which is darker looking than this quickie cell phone photo.
I only have 1 available today. We will be building more next week, when we get back from our vacation.
More info here
2250_b_first_production_bridge_12_29_20.jpg

It's actually Black Nickel which is darker looking than this quickie cell phone photo.

Quick tip: Depending on the darkness of the background, it will show up differently given a camera's auto exposure.

Experiment with various shades of white or gray paper until you get what you think is representative on screen. =)

Ah, just yesterday I was playing my baritone at practice thinking, "MANN I need a new set of strings on things thing, but I'm holding out for that MANN bridge and I will be patient and I will hold out just a little bit longer!"

LO AND BEHOLD

ORDER PLACED

Wow, it's almost like a new guitar. We didn't have practice this weekend, and it's always tough for me to know how it really sounds without the context of a band mix. However, I can tell the guitar is louder acoustically, more resonant, just generally more solid feeling. I even just showed the two bridges to my wife side by side and she said "Oh, wow!" New vs Old:

kyAyj66.jpg

:)
Wow, it's almost like a new guitar. We didn't have practice this weekend, and it's always tough for me to know how it really sounds without the context of a band mix. However, I can tell the guitar is louder acoustically, more resonant, just generally more solid feeling. I even just showed the two bridges to my wife side by side and she said "Oh, wow!" New vs Old:

kyAyj66.jpg

Thanks!

:)

Back