MannMade USA bridges for SE Holcombs & Baritones

John Mann

olslowhand
Authorized PRS Dealer
MannMadeUSA new prototype bridges #2050 PRS/Mann Fixed Bridge. Perfect for SE Holcomb & SE Baritone guitars ! Available early August 2020

104664427_2637154306525916_6991954876186582582_o.jpg

@John Mann this is my weekly pestering.

My apologies in advance if there were health issues or some tragedy that is preventing you from finishing these. Maybe I'll send an email and take it off the forum.

@John Mann this is my weekly pestering.

My apologies in advance if there were health issues or some tragedy that is preventing you from finishing these. Maybe I'll send an email and take it off the forum.

That you for your concern of my severe health issue... I must confess that I suffered from a bout of "CRS";)
I know we did the video.... just have to figure out were we hid it!

Update Status

Video needs to be edited and we should have that up by week's end.

Parts are at polishing and plating, so I hope to have them available by end of Sept or early October.
Due to Covid, many of suppliers (polishing & plating) have been serverly impacted, and production deliveries are now taking 2-3 longer. :(

JM

Geeze... what a long week it's been ;)
My guy Michael has promised me it's in the final editing stages.

Regarding the actual parts, my plating shop says they are finally working on them. So I should get them shortly. I promise you will know as soon as I get them in !

This go 'round seems very reminiscent of PRS... announcing something that "is for sale" and then not being able to deliver...
Sorry about that!

JM

Last edited:
Finally !!!
It sure did take some time to get this uploaded, which it should not have... but we are short staffed, overworked and under paid ;)

Not sure if you can hear the differences in the video, but it is quite the improvement (IMHO).

Michael Vincent "A-B" demo of a PRS SE Holcomb guitar with the stock Steel cast hardtail bridge and the new MannMade USA "PRS Fatback" Hardtail Bridge.

The MannMade USA bridge was originally designed by John Mann, who pitched it to Paul Reed Smith in the late 1980's. At the time, Paul decided not to use the design. It lay dormant for years until PRS released the SE Mike Mushok Baritone, which has morphed into the 277 Baritone. The signature SE Mark Holcomb also shares this bridge.

MannMade USA expects to have this bridge available in early December 2020.
It is precision machined in Bedford, NH, USA from billet Brass and uses the same saddles and hardware as all the other PRS related products that MannMade USA has produced since 1985.

It will be available to purchase at John Mann's Guitar Vault - www.JohnMannsGuitarVault.com

FYI... These parts are thru polishing and are now at my plating vendor.
Covid has dramatically affected my polishing and plating vendors. These suppliers are all located in high density population areas and are struggling with reduced staff.

Thankfully... here in New Hampshire, we remain almost unscathed from Covid.
We have not missed a day of work due to the pandemic. So we continue to build on a huge backlog of all models of bridges, and patiently wait for the them to crawl thru the polish and plating processes.

#guitar #MannMadeUSA #PRSGuitars #PaulReedSmith #JohnMannsGuitarVault #JohnMann #Holcomb #277 #SE

Last edited:
Finally !!!
It sure did take some time to get this uploaded, which it should not have... but we are short staffed, overworked and under paid ;)

Not sure if you can hear the differences in the video, but it is quite the improvement (IMHO).

Michael Vincent "A-B" demo of a PRS SE Holcomb guitar with the stock Steel cast hardtail bridge and the new MannMade USA "PRS Fatback" Hardtail Bridge.

The MannMade USA bridge was originally designed by John Mann, who pitched it to Paul Reed Smith in the late 1980's. At the time, Paul decided not to use the design. It lay dormant for years until PRS released the SE Mike Mushok Baritone, which has morphed into the 277 Baritone. The signature SE Mark Holcomb also shares this bridge.

MannMade USA expects to have this bridge available in early December 2020.
It is precision machined in Bedford, NH, USA from billet Brass and uses the same saddles and hardware as all the other PRS related products that MannMade USA has produced since 1985.

It will be available to purchase at John Mann's Guitar Vault - www.JohnMannsGuitarVault.com

FYI... These parts are thru polishing and are now at my plating vendor.
Covid has dramatically affected my polishing and plating vendors. These suppliers are all located in high density population areas and are struggling with reduced staff.

Thankfully... here in New Hampshire, we remain almost unscathed from Covid.
We have not missed a day of work due to the pandemic. So we continue to build on a huge backlog of all models of bridges, and patiently wait for the them to crawl thru the polish and plating processes.

#guitar #MannMadeUSA #PRSGuitars #PaulReedSmith #JohnMannsGuitarVault #JohnMann #Holcomb #277 #SE
@John Mann do these also work on the semihollow 277? My guess is yes, but being 2020 I though I should ask.

Back