Making it my own

cwhenke

Carvin Striations
I know the DGT is a great guitar, but it isn't quite my guitar. However, it makes a great platform.

Here's what I started with...

This is what it is today...

Obviously, there was the paint job...a flat black with custom hand-painted pinstriping. I gave the artist free reign, and I like what he did. Then, I replaced the DGT pups with a set of Dragon 1s, and I wired it so they split. They are not as good split as the DGT's, but I don't play a lot of single coil stuff, and I like that they get a bit raunchier. New knobs and a new TRC, of course...

Even though it's got some blue..................... F@CKIN' BANGIN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:five:

That's killer. I've wanted to do a Black and Tan Von Dutch pinstripe on an old vintage cherry PRS for a long time. This hints around at that look. I like it a lot.

You, Sir, are an "owner". :)

Clayton Muh-man!

You have been a little busy-body. Working behind the scenes if you will. :eek:

Dude, It looks incredible & I am sure those D1s sound incredible ............... Congrats my friend :congrats: :congrats:

Uber banging, my man - uber banging! Nothing more needs be said. Flat black PRS sounds like a bad situation - but this disproves that.

That is 100% BADASS!!! It's a cross between an old Bud Davis Metal and a Wolfgang Stealth. I LOVE it!

You sneaky sonofa.... HEY! I've got an idea... Hows about you get yourself a Harley to match???? :p

Back