Making it my own

Thanks for the comments, guys. I have had this in the works for six or eight months...trying to find the right guitar, the pups, the right artist, etc. I've wanted to do this for awhile, but I wanted to avoid the traditional hot rod striping with red and white on black...I really leaned toward something like what Hans mentioned, but ultimately thought the flat black would pull off the subtleness I wanted. I really like the way it turned out...not overdone, you know. And, the D1s with two volumes really opens the possibilities.

Oh, and Jeff...I'm working on that!

Clayton...dude...WHOA!!:beer: If you show up in Indiana with your head shaved and a new tattoo, I wouldn't be surprised. That is gorgeous. Great concept and great execution.

Thats Smokin HOT Clayton!!

When I look at that beautiful sunburst DGT, I think "Noooooo!" But when I look at that badass black & pin striped DGT, I think "Yesssss!"

It's like you took a good girl and turned her bad in the best way.

Clayton...dude...WHOA!!:beer: If you show up in Indiana with your head shaved and a new tattoo, I wouldn't be surprised. That is gorgeous. Great concept and great execution.

I actually DID get a new tattoo, but the hair on my head remains intact.

I wish my special projects would turn out looking that good.

Back