Makena Blue Love...

GTRMAV

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Since there is not a Picture Thread for Makena Blue Guitars, I thought we could start one here... It used first on the last limited run TOL guitars but was a Standard Color for 2013. This year its an Artist Package Option or Private Stock Choice... so LETS Go!!
btw, don't expect Sergio to post a picture!

ok, I'll bite. my souvenier from Experience 2013

PRS_13_Santana_body_front_800.jpg

Loving this thread, as I love that colour... don't own any in it though... yet!

All three of those guitars are stunning. I love that color.

I too am a huge fan of that particular paint scheme. I've wondered of late, how much extra it might cost to order an otherwise stock S2 Mira, but have it finished in Makena blue. Or if PRS does in fact do that kind of thing.

I too am a huge fan of that particular paint scheme. I've wondered of late, how much extra it might cost to order an otherwise stock S2 Mira, but have it finished in Makena blue. Or if PRS does in fact do that kind of thing.

I believe the PTC would do that for you. You will have to contact them for the cost..........

Sergio here. I hijacked Bill's account...

Anyway, I LOVE blue guitars! I wish all of my guitars were blue! They go with all of my outfits and I'm always getting compliments on them!

:girl:

Last edited:
And loved by all in the Lobby of the Garden Inn :top:

Almost everyone. Here's Alan tryin' to get me to touch it.

btw, don't expect Sergio to post a picture!

Here's a pic I accidentally took while running away.

Sergio here. I hijacked Bill's account...

Anyway, I LOVE blue guitars! I wish all of my guitars were blue! They go with all of my outfits and I'm always getting compliments on them!

:girl:

I don't even know how to take this.... Oh, wait... I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alan's Tremonti was a pretty special axe. I got to shred on it. Chugga-Chugg-Chugg.

FYI - Tremonti + Archon =
images

I'm really digging those two together. The Archon has sounded great with whatever I've thrown at it, but there seems to be something special with these two (and the 408 as well).

Back