Make It Real

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
If this tune doesn't bring back some really good memories for you - like it does for me - then jump to 3:00. Say what you want about the 80's, it was a magic time to come of age.

This has to be one of the earliest hits featuring (even if just for the video) a PRS. I wonder what year model it is. Video was filmed in 1990.

Say what you want about the 80's, it was a magic time to come of age.

Damn straight it was! I won a years worth of concert tickets from the local radio station in '85. Any show within 75 miles of Davenport, Ia. As a 17/18 year old, that was a great year! And, a sh!t ton of cool shows.

If this tune doesn't bring back some really good memories for you - like it does for me - then jump to 3:00. Say what you want about the 80's, it was a magic time to come of age.

This has to be one of the earliest hits featuring (even if just for the video) a PRS. I wonder what year model it is. Video was filmed in 1990.

I've never heard this song before

Seeing Rollins Band and Chris Haskett with a PRS is what gave the instruments instant credibility for me (Gen X-ers live and die by credibility).

This was 92 but I recall seeing them as a junior in HS (which was a year before, but it was summer).

The black one first, but oh man... when he chopped his hair into a Krishna tail and the white CE, I was SOLD! Had mine a year later (took a minute to save up).

I’ll probably think it’s the eighties until I’m in my eighties.

“For you, that’d be what, the 1880s, Les?”

“Maybe...”

Back